Registration and account
Casino Israel offers a wide variety of casino games on its portals and on other platforms such as app stores. These casino games can be played for free, unless stated otherwise. However, you are responsible for any costs that you incur to use the Service via a wireless or other communication service. In certain casino games you can purchase virtual items (such as a virtual game element or virtual coins) or a subscription to download a casino game. For the processing of payments on the Casino Israel websites or other platform, Casino Israel may use external payment providers as set out in Article 6.
2.2. By creating an Account, you confirm that you are 18 years or older.
2.3. A username is a unique ID that you have selected or provided by us and is used to identify you in the Service. You may only have one account on the Casino Israel websites and one account per casino game. Casino Israel reserves the right to delete all your accounts in case you have multiple accounts. You may not sell, rent or give away your account and / or create an account based on a false identity, false data or someone else’s name. Contact us immediately if your account has been used by unauthorized persons and change your login details immediately. You are responsible for managing your login details and for all purchases made through your account, whether or not you have given your permission. If you have provided us with contact details, you must keep them complete and up-to-date. You will only use your account for non-commercial purposes.
2.4. Casino Israel reserves the right to close your account and permanently deactivate it if it has not been active for 180 days. In the event of deactivation, we are not obliged to store or provide related data or content and / or to grant a refund for payments made through your (former) account. We reserve the right to have your old username registered and used by another user. We are also under no obligation to remove any public data, content or other information that you have uploaded or posted on the Service.
3.1. The Service may contain player content (“User-generated content”) such as messages, timeline messages, responses to opinions, images, or graphics. We are not actively involved in creating or publishing such user-generated content and we do not endorse user-generated content, nor do we guarantee that such content does not infringe the rights of third parties or is (otherwise) illegal. Your use of the Service is at your own risk. By using the Service, you may be exposed to user-generated content that is offensive, indecent or otherwise inconsistent with your expectations. You bear all risks associated with the use of user-generated content that is available with regard to the use of the Service. Casino Israel is neither responsible nor liable for user-generated content. However, we would appreciate it if you would report any irregularities regarding user-generated content via [email protected] Here you will find more information for web games and here for mobile casino games. We can then take action against the reported content generated by users, as we, in our sole discretion, consider appropriate under the circumstances.
3.2. If you submit user-generated content, you grant Casino Israel a non-exclusive, irrevocable, permanent, transferable, fully paid, royalty-free, worldwide license (including the right to sublicense and assign to third parties) for use, publication, reproduction, distribution , adaptation and preparation of derivative works, or otherwise use in any way whatsoever of such user-generated content, or any part thereof, in any way and in any form of media now known or to be developed. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby waive any moral rights, publicity rights or privacy rights with regard to such user-generated content.
3.3. Without prejudice to what is described in article 3.2, you retain the possible ownership of your user-generated content. We reserve the right to monitor user-generated content and your activities related to the Service. However, we cannot check or pre-screen all user-generated content and we will not attempt to do this. We have the right, but not the obligation, to edit, refuse or remove any user-generated content posted on the Service for any reason whatsoever.
3.4. If you add user-generated content to the Service, then:
- you are aware and agree that every user of the Service has access to such user-generated content and that Casino Israel has no control over the relevant information or what users do with it;
- warrants that you are authorized to do this and to grant Casino Israel the license referred to in Article 3.2, and that such content does not infringe on the rights of third parties, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, and that the content does not violate applicable law. You indemnify Casino Israel from all third parties (including all authorities), claims, related costs and damages related to this.
3.5. Immediately upon first request, you will work with Casino Israel to investigate any suspected illegal, fraudulent or improper user-generated content (from yourself or from another player) or other activities on the Service. You indemnify Casino Israel and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) against all claims, related costs and damages arising from or in any way related to disputes with users of the Service or other third parties that arise or will arise in connection with the Service.
Ads and third-party content
4.1. When we offer our casino games on the Service, we may display advertisements before, in, after or around such games. All transactions you enter into with our advertisers through our Service are between you and the advertiser and are subject to additional terms and conditions of the relevant advertiser (if any). Casino Israel is not liable for any loss or claim against an advertiser.
4.2. The Service may contain links to third-party websites, including links that are provided when showing search results automatically. The existence of such links does not mean that we approve these third-party websites or services. You are aware and agree that we are not responsible or liable for content or other material on such third-party websites.
Code of Conduct in the Service
5.1. You may only use the Service offered for lawful, personal, non-commercial purposes. To the extent that content is available for download, such content may only be downloaded for personal use and may not be reproduced or distributed. Each download is subject to the rules associated with that specific content.
5.2. You are not allowed to:
- engage in actions that Casino Israel deems contrary to the nature or intention of the Service
- to use cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or unauthorized software from third parties designed to modify or disrupt the Service.
- use the Service in a way that exceeds the rights granted for your use;
- use the Service for data mining, robots or similar tools for collecting and exchanging data with regard to content; regardless of which part of the Service
- reproduce, copy, adapt, display, modify, translate, port, publish, (sub) license, transfer, or otherwise distribute without our prior written permission;
- subject the source code to reverse engineering, decompile, disassemble, decrypt or otherwise attempt to derive underlying software or other intellectual property used to provide the Service or to obtain any information from the Service using a method that is not expressly permitted by Casino Israel.
- to offer any form of advertising or promotion on the Service without our prior written consent;
- providing third parties with unauthorized information or any information, content or material in any form whatsoever;
- unsolicited bulk communication (including e-mail s and chat messages) directly or indirectly through the Service;
- use the Service in a manner that may damage, disable or overload our servers or networks;
- use and disrupt the enjoyment of the Service by another party; or
- circumvent any mechanisms included in the Service that are intended to prevent unauthorized reproduction or distribution of content on the Service.
5.3. You may not submit or send any information, content or material through the Service or otherwise display behavior that:
- violates or violates the rights of others, including but not limited to, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, publicity or other proprietary rights;
- illegal, threatening is insulting, intimidating, defamatory, libelous, misleading, fraudulent, invasive of privacy, unlawful or pornographic and / or contains explicit or graphic descriptions or sexual acts;
- victimizes, harasses, abuses or intimidates on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- mimics a person, company or entity, including Casino Israel and its employees and agents;
- contains viruses or other computer codes, files or programs that interfere with, damage or limit the functionality of software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise allow unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
- instigate behavior that may be considered illegal or give rise to civil liability; or
Virtual items and in-game purchases
6.1. In certain casino games of the Service you can purchase a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license for virtual items (such as a virtual game element or coins), game progress or a subscription to (downloading) a game (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Paid Services”), provided that you have created an account with the Service. You may only purchase virtual items from us or our authorized partners through the Service, and not in any other way. Casino Israel can manage, regulate, control, change, remove or adjust the price of virtual items and / or services at any time, with or without notice. Casino Israel is in no way liable to you or a third party when Casino Israel exercises such rights. The transfer of virtual items is prohibited unless explicitly permitted in the Service. Other than as expressly permitted in the Service, you may not sell, buy back, or otherwise transfer virtual items to any person or entity, including but not limited to Casino Israel, another user or a third party. For purchases via In the Service you must enter into an agreement with Casino Israel or the relevant payment institution (“PSP”) to make the payment (in the payment screen you can see via which PSP the payment transaction is executed). As a parent / legal guardian you are responsible for every payment, via credit card and any other payment method (eg telephone, text message, Paypal) that is performed on the Service by a minor.
6.2. If you purchase paid services through the Service, you do not have the right to cancel your purchase and reclaim payments because the use of the paid service starts upon delivery, regardless of when you first have your virtual items in a casino game issued.
6.3. Casino Israel and / or its licensors may manage, regulate, control, change or delete paid services at any time with or without notice. In that case, Casino Israel and / or its licensors is not liable to you or a third party.
6.4. Once a payment for a paid service has been made through the Service, there is no right to reimbursement. Casino Israel reserves the right to cancel and delete all or part of (the balance of) the paid services you have purchased through the Service if:
- you have not used your Account for 180 consecutive days, as stated in article 2.4 above;
- we no longer have the content or Service to which (the balance of) the paid service relates after prior notice by Casino Israel;
In this case there is no right to reimbursement or other compensation for unused paid services.
If a paid service is no longer available after a transaction and before downloading, your options for redress are limited to a refund of the price paid for the unavailable virtual product. If technical problems make delivery of your product impossible or unreasonably delay it, you are solely and solely entitled to either replace or refund the price paid, as determined by Casino Israel.
We accept returns of products that are not virtual products (for example, virtual goods, subscriptions and game progress are virtual products) that have been purchased through the Service, provided that the products and packaging are returned to their original condition within thirty (30) days of receipt returned. When we send you physical products, we add a return form that you must return together with the return shipment. Virtual products are non-refundable and cannot be returned unless Casino Israel determines otherwise.
7.1. The Service contains a variety of content, brands, data, works and material from Casino Israel and third parties (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Content”), including but not limited to logos, trademarks, look & amp; feel, trade names, software, games, layouts, information, text, data, music, video, images, scripts, designs, graphic images, button icons, instructions and illustrations.
Unless otherwise stated in writing, all content is owned, controlled, or licensed by Casino Israel or its licensors. All content is copyright protected by copyright laws and / or other intellectual property rights that protect the content against unauthorized use. The trademarks, logos and designs may not be used without written permission from Casino Israel. You agree not to copy, distribute, publish, or otherwise exploit content contrary to the intellectual property rights of Casino Israel or any other third party.
Notwithstanding any other conflicting provision herein, you are aware of and agree that you have no ownership rights or other ownership rights in the account. All rights to and with regard to the account are and remain the property of and benefit Casino Israel.
7.3 The Service is constantly evolving and Casino Israel may require you to accept updates to the content and the Service. Such an update can be made to you without further notice.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
8.1 We offer the Service in its current form, with all errors and where available. We and our licensors give no explicit guarantees or warranties with regard to the Service. Casino Israel is not obliged to provide any support whatsoever. To the extent permitted by law, we and our suppliers reject all implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, accuracy, timeliness, fitness for a particular purpose, and warranties that there will be no infringement of third-party rights. We cannot guarantee that the Service will meet your requirements or that it will work flawlessly, reliably, continuously or will always be available. We cannot guarantee that the results resulting from the use of the Service (including any supporting services) are effective, reliable or accurate or meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that you have access to the Service (directly or through third-party networks) at times or locations you specify. No advice or information, whether orally or in writing, obtained from a representative of Casino Israel, will constitute any guarantee. We may terminate or change a service or function of the Service at any time and without notice. You may have additional consumer rights under your local law that this agreement cannot change and that Casino Israel will adhere to.
8.3. We do not guarantee that a Service is suitable or available for use at locations outside the Netherlands. If you wish to access the Service from a location other than the Netherlands, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for ensuring that all local legislation is complied with.
The foregoing does not affect the limitations of liability and indemnities that are specified elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
8.4. If, in your opinion, any copyright or other intellectual property right (“IP right”) is violated by / on the Service, we request that you immediately inform us of this and provide us with:
- the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the IP right or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- a description of the IP right that you claim is it has been violated and a description of the infringing activity.
- identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work is located, for example the URL of the website where it is published or the name of the book in which it is published or, in the case of a registered trade mark, proof of registration in the trade mark register.
- if you are not the owner of the intellectual property, a copy of a license stating that you have been granted the right to use the intellectual property and protect it.
- identification of the URL or other specific location on the website where the material is claimed to be infringing; this information must be specific enough to allow us to locate the material in question.
- your name and full contact details.
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright holder, his representative or the law.
9. Barring and without prejudice to your full liability and indemnification obligations as set out in this agreement, Casino Israel is not liable for lost profit or any form of special, incidental or indirect damage, consequential damage or compensation arising from or related to this agreement.
At our request, you agree to defend and indemnify us, our parent companies and other affiliated companies against their respective employees, contractors, officers, directors and agents, and to compensate us for all liabilities, claims and expenses, including costs. for legal assistance, arising from your use or misuse of the Service. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to compensation by you, thereby cooperating with us in asserting an available defense.
10.2. You agree that we may provide you with notices, agreements and other information about the Service electronically. If you no longer wish to receive electronic notifications, you must stop using the Service and / or remove the Service from your computer or device.
10.4. These terms and conditions are subject to Dutch law. Any claims or disputes that may arise in connection with these general terms and conditions or the use of the Service will be submitted to the competent court in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, unless otherwise agreed by Casino Israel and / or another dispute authority available that meets the requirements of the Consumer Act. If a dispute arises between you and Casino Israel, we strongly recommend that you first contact us directly to find a solution together. You can contact us at [email protected]
10.5. Casino Israel is not deemed to be in default for a cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to: earthquakes, floods or other natural disasters, calamities, labor disputes, domestic unrest , war (either officially declared or not) or the inability to obtain sufficient supplies, transportation or other essential goods or services required for the conduct of his business, or any change to or adoption of a law, regulation, regulation, judgment or decree (each case of force majeure).
You irrevocably waive all rights to take legal action. or invoke any other exemption from fair compensation, or to prevent or limit the operation of the Service or casino games of Casino Israel, exploitation of advertisements or other material issued in connection therewith or exploitation of the Service or any content or other material that is used or displayed through the Service and you agree to limit claims to monetary claims.